Endurance Gold Corporation (EDG -- TSX.V) announces its unaudited interim financial statements and summary of activities for the six months ended June 30, 2008.
This summary of financial highlights should be read in conjunction with the Company's unaudited 2008 second quarter financial statements and Management's Discussion and Analysis available on www.sedar.com and Endurance's website at www.endurancegold.com.
- The Company's net loss for the six month period ended June 30, 2008 was $247,974 or $0.01 per common share, as
compared to a net loss of $178,771 or $0.01 per common share for the same period in 2007. The net loss in the
current six month period is inclusive of a write down of $4,588 (2007 - $nil) in mineral property costs, a realized
loss on sales of marketable securities of $2,950 (2007 - $nil) and an unrealized loss on marketable securities of
$38,000 (2007 - $nil).
- Working capital decreased to $470,206 at June 30, 2008 as compared to working capital of $1,116,268 at December
Summary of activities
- The Company's exploration efforts during the six month period ended June 30, 2008 were primarily focused on its
Pardo and BQ properties.
- The Company completed a four holes and 630 metres diamond drilling program on its BQ property in June 2008,
the results of which are summarized in News Release 08-09 dated July 22, 2008.
- The Company completed a 41 hole, 973 metre diamond drilling program on the Pardo property in June/July 2008,
the results of which are summarized in News Release 08-10 dated August 11, 2008..
It is anticipated that for the foreseeable future, the Company will rely on the equities markets to meet its financing needs. The Company will, through the balance of 2008, review, evaluate and potentially acquire new, prospective land positions, either by staking, purchase or option, or by negotiating joint venture agreements.
ENDURANCE GOLD CORPORATION
President and Chief Executive Officer
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Endurance Gold Corporation
(604) 682-2707, email@example.com
The TSX Venture Exchange or any other regulatory authority has not reviewed, and does not accept responsibility for, the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.